Community Development Grant Program
- Focus on activities that benefit all or a large segment of the Lucketts community
- Activities to bring families together with other lucketts families
- Educational and cultural projects, events, or activities
- Projects that use additional resources such as volunteer time, in-kind gifts, or supplies
- Projects that include collaboration with other groups
- Self-help, local initiatives, creative new areas to improve the community
- Sports, physical activities, and family entertainment programs
How to apply for a Community Development Grant
Please read instructions carefully and complete as much of the application as possible. If some items are not applicable to your organization, enter “N/A.” Fill out as much as you can, submit as directed below, and we will contact you if we need more information.
If you have any questions about the application or need help filling it out, contact us at [email protected]
This Application is in Four Parts:
- Organizational Information
- Proposed Project
- Proposed Budget
- Terms of Grant Award
How to Complete and Submit an Application:
When to apply:
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Decisions will be made within 60 days of receipt of application.
Terms of Grant Award:
If an award is granted, we require the recipient to sign an agreement with the Lucketts Ruritan Club to receive the grant funds. This agreement outlines the requirements of receipt of the grant and includes the start and completion dates and any benchmarks to show progress. We require recipients to submit a final report that provides information on outcomes of their annual operations or the funded project or program. Contact Tom Small for more information [email protected]